Saturday 14 February 2015

Ladies and breakups, why they keep coming back

Its quite easy for the ladies to say its over, but they always find it difficult to stand by their decisions. Why? Is it a basic weakness?? I really would appreciate if a lady is willing to throw more light. I have seen 60% of girls, ending a relationship, only to come back one way or the other, claiming to have missed the guy and so on. Why is this so? Even when some claim to have moved on, they are still at the beck and call of their ex. What could really be the cause? I once confronted a girl who told me her reason; "I keep going back to him, not because I love him anymore, but simply because he disvirgined me". Although other girls may have varying reasons on this subject matter, one thing is sure. Girls don't mean what they say, and never say what they mean. I think that basically is the root cause of their somewhat indecisiveness. Meanwhile, on the other hand, the other 40% insisted they could never go back to their ex for nothing. They likened it to returning to one's vomit. Cuddles to them. Is it really wrong to go back to one's ex? What if they are ready to make it right?? Well, I leave that for you to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment